Re: RFS: mixlib-log transition to gem2deb

On 28/09/11 at 13:35 +0530, Praveen A wrote:
> 2011/9/28 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
> > OOPS! I forgot to add transitional packages to control, will fix it now!
>
> fixed, I think it is ready for upload now, please review and upload.

Hi,

It seems to fail to build:
dpkg-source: info: building ruby-mixlib-log using existing ./ruby-mixlib-log_1.3.0.orig.tar.gz
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
| Tests fail with "undefined method describe' for main:Object (NoMethodError)"
| .
| This patch add an explicit rspec require to fix it.
|Bug: https://github.com/opscode/mixlib-log/pull/2
|Author: Praveen Arimbrathodiyil <pravi.a@gmail.com>
|Last-Update: 28-09-2011

|--- a/spec/spec_helper.rb