Re: RFS: ruby-ronn, ruby-rdiscount, ruby-mustache

On Tue, Oct 04, 2011 at 05:01:55PM +0200, Martin Ueding wrote:

> > You can put your name in the Maintainer field, but if you decide to
> > maintain these packages under the umbrella of the Ruby Extras Team,
> > which I am sure, is a good idea, then leave the name of the team as
> > the maintainer, and your name as the uploader.

> Since I am a pretty new maintainer, I think that the umbrella is a very
> good idea -- unless the Team has something against that.

Great! Have you an account on alioth.debian.org, and have you requested
a membership at https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-ruby-extras/?

Once you are a member, you could upload your packages in the git
repository of the team (for details, see:
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Packaging). This would ease the
reviewing process.

> I saw that you filed an ITP for ruby-contest, so I can just put both as
> build-dep for ruby-ronn (and ruby-mustache)?

Yes, I have something almost ready. I am trying to finish as soon as
possible.

Best regards,