Re: test failure in new version of ruby-yajl

2011/9/22 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
> reported upstream
> https://github.com/brianmario/yajl-ruby/issues/83

This is now fixed upstream. I have prepared the new package with the patch.

Now there is a lintian warning (this is added recently to lintian)

W: ruby-yajl source: comma-separated-files-in-dep5-copyright

Lines causing this warning are,

Files: ext/yajl/*.{c,h}
Files: ext/yajl/yajl_ext.{c,h}

It is quite handy to use {c,h} and the options I consider are,

1. I think it is lintian bug, I should report it, override it in the meantime
2. Change it to *.c *.h (space separated) and make lintian happy.

I'm leaning towards option 1. Any suggestions?

Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍