Re: Repository cleanup [ondrej,terceiro,Youhei,angdraug,boutil,gwolf]

> - rails: does not have a upstream branch.
> - rails: does not have a pristine-tar branch.

It's debian native package, it doesn't have upstream and pristine-tar.

> - rake: empty repository? please do not push empty repos to alioth

Pushed, but it needs newer rdoc in ruby1.8 (or separate rdoc package)
to work. I'll deal with that in next batch of free time.

> - create and push the master branch

You can switch the HEAD on git.debian.org prior to deleting debian-sid
(git symbolic-ref HEAD refs/heads/master) and you don't need to edit
config file.

Done.

O.
--