Re: rails error when building ruby-haml - no such file to load -- initializer (MissingSourceFile)

2011/9/20 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
> 2011/9/19 Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>:
>> Looking at the source tree, it seems that the tests expect to be run
>> when haml is installed as a plugin in a rails application. Maybe
>> upstream can provide some ideas on how to run the tests outside of a
>> Rails app.
>
> Created a github issue for this
> https://github.com/nex3/haml/issues/434

Upstream response,

"To be precise, the tests don't require a Rails app; they just require
Rails as a library. If you want to be thorough, I'd recommend running
`rake test:rails_compatibility`; this will test Haml against all
supported Rails versions, and will automatically handle downloading
the versions. This does require Git, however."

I'm running `rake test:rails_compatibility` (it is cloning rails now),
will see how it goes.

Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍