Re: LoadError when testing yajl-ruby

Praveen A escreveu isso aí:
> Now dpkg-source will unapply patches after build. debian/copyright is also
> updated.

debian/ruby-yajl.examples was all commented all, even though there were
examples to be installed.

Paying attention to the build, I also noted that the tests were not being run
correcly. Listing "all test files" in debian/ruby-test-files.yaml isn't
always the correct way to run the tests, we need to check whether they
are actually being run.

I've fixed both issues myself and uploaded the package, please review
3f14fd6..cb5392e

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>