Re: test case failing with ruby 1.9.1 with dust

Original author no longer maintain this project. He gave me admin access :( Good thing is that, I can apply patches upstream, bad thing is that I don't have a patch! I will check with other project members or other ruby gurus to get it fixed.

Dust project on github is a different one, it is now called nitpick. I will try contacting the author directly.