Re: LoadError when testing yajl-ruby

Praveen A escreveu isso aí:
> Thanks Antonio, now it is building with your patch.
>
> Package is lintian clean and is working with ohai. It is available from
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/ruby-yajl and also from pkg-ruby-extras
> git repo.

After the package is built, we end up with this:

$ git status
# On branch master
# Changes not staged for commit:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
#   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working
#   directory)
#
# modified:   ext/yajl/extconf.rb
#
# Untracked files:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
#
# .pc/
no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")

Plese see

http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Packaging#Handling_patches_on_upstream_code

Lots of files under ext/ are Copyright 2010, Lloyd Hilaiel. This must be
documented in debian/copyright.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>