Re: RFS: ruby-hikidoc

On 25/07/11 at 00:22 +0900, Youhei SASAKI wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At 24 Jul 2011 16:11:55 +0200,
> "Lucas Nussbaum" <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:
> > > The following packages are ready to be uploaded.
> > > Could you please sponsor them?
> > >
> > >   Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-hikidoc.git
> > >   Vcs-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-hikidoc.git;a=summary
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I guess you have seen
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2011/07/msg00025.html ?
>
> Ok.  I'll try to fix these task as far as possible.

ruby-hikidoc uploaded, thanks!

By my record, ruby-ole is the only package from you still waiting for
sponsorship, but I'll let Antonio handle it since he already looked at
it.

Your help on the other packages has also been very much appreciated.
Please don't stop here and continue to help with maintaining the Ruby
packages! We need you! ;)

Lucas