Re: RFS: ruby-shoulda, ruby-shoulda-context, ruby-shoulda-matchers

Vincent Fourmond escreveu isso aí:
>   Hi Antonio !
>
> On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Antonio Terceiro
> <terceiro@softwarelivre.org> wrote:
> > I need someone to sponsor these 3 packages I have been working on:
> >
> > ruby-shoulda
> > ruby-shoulda-context
> > ruby-shoulda-matchers
> >
> > All of them are in pkg-ruby-extras git repo, and ideally they should be
> > uploaded together since ruby-shoulda depends on the other two.
>
>   I don't upload packages that can't build in a pbuilder instance, so
> ruby-shoulda will have to wait until the other two have gone through
> NEW.

ok, I'll poke again when they pass NEW.

>   I strongly suggest that you use a pbuilder instance to check your
> packages too, since ruby-shoulda-context and ruby-should-matchers are
> missing several build-depencies.

You are absolutely right, I'm so sorry for not checking the packages
against a clean chroot before requesting sponsorship.

>   In addition, the copyright file for ruby-should-matchers contains a
> lot of FIXME and is missing the license/copyright information for
> several files, including the ./spec/rails3_root/public/javascripts/*
> files.

I've fixed that.

>   Apart from that, I see no problems in the ruby-shoulda-* packages. I
> couldn't check the other one so far.
>
>   I'll commit the changes to the Build-Deps in a few minutes. Please
> fix the copyright file for -matchers. In the meantime, I can upload
> *-context, if you wish.

Please. :)

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@softwarelivre.org>