Re: RFS: ruby-rubyforge and ruby-hoe (+ ruby-echoe)

Excerpts from Lucas Nussbaum's message of Sat Jun 04 02:51:59 -0700 2011:
> Hi,
>
> On 03/06/11 at 12:13 -0700, Clint Byrum wrote:
> >
> > Alright, done, tests run and pass on ruby 1.8 and 1.9.1 now (w00t)
>
> Shouldn't disable-tests.patch be removed, then?
> Also, README.source still mentions minitest.

Removed mention of minitest from README.source.

disable-tests.patch specifically disables the test that tries to run
the test suite with alternative test runners. My ruby skills are far too
weak to understand why or how this fails unfortunately. So when I said
all tests pass, I guess I really meant "all except the one that doesn't."

> lintian warning that should be fixed:
> W: ruby-hoe source: debian-watch-file-should-mangle-version line 2

Fixed in watch file. Note that while trying to test, I discovered that
gemwatch is giving 500's. Was it maybe broken during the alioth updates?

> I uploaded ruby-rubyforge and ruby-echoe. Thanks!

I appreciate the feedback and the uploads, thanks to you as well Lucas.