Request for review ruby-hmac

Hi,
I've created ruby-hmac package using gem2deb and pushed it to the team
git repository[1].

There are some lintian warnings. It suggests me to use Breaks instead
of Conflicts also duplicate short and long description for
transitional packages (libhmac-ruby1.8 and libhmac-ruby).

Some dobuts:
1. There was a conflicts in the old package on libopenid-ruby1.8 (<<
1.1.4-2) I've still kept this with transitional package not sure if
its okay to remove
2. Old package only provided libhmac-ruby1.8 but with new version its
compatible with ruby1.9.1 so shall I add libhmac-ruby1.9.1 for
Provides: of new package?

I've changed copyright file to dep5 format and added myself to Uploaders:

Looking forward for reviews

[1] git clone
username@git.debian.org:/git/pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-hmac.git

Thanking you,