libgettext-rails-ruby is missing

Coin,

The Rails split finaly happened, but as Gunnar Wolf underlined, the gettext translations are now split too and a new package is necessary. Gunnar opened an ITP (#580697), but still nobody seems to be interested. I contacted the rails maintainer, because it is obviously related, and would avoid having software and translations not in sync, but i got no reply. I don't know how many packages are broken because of that, but activeldap won't work without it, and i fear it can't make it into Squeeze. Honnestly, i'm absolutely not interested in the package, that's why i'm asking for help.

Regards.

--
Marc Dequènes (Duck)