Re: Package Sponsorship

On 25/02/10 at 07:25 +0200, Will Daniels wrote:
> I did look at the ruby-extras packaging team first, but I think that is
> for slightly more generic libs than I'm likely to build from the
> gitorious packaging? Apologies if I'm in the wrong place now.

No, pkg-ruby-extras aims at being *the* team for packaging ruby "stuff"
(includes libraries, applications, etc).

> I registered an account on Alioth (wdaniels-guest) but I don't see
> anywhere there to upload packages for review. So if it suits somebody
> who can look, you could just grab it from my git:
>
> git clone git://gitorious.org/debian-gitorious/deb-gitorious-rubygems.git

You can either do it on your own (and use mentors.debian.net and
debian-mentors@), or join the team.

To join the team, follow the instructions on
http://pkg-ruby-extras.alioth.debian.org/