Help needed on Ruby packages for squeeze!

Hi,

Our Ruby packages are in quite a bad shape for squeeze, and need your
help!

What still needs to be done:

- fix ruby1.9.1 FTBFS on sparc (not much to do here, we are blocked by
  the sparc porters)

- transition all library packages that provide packages for ruby1.9.0 to
  ruby1.9.1. A list of the remaining packages is available at:
  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=ruby190transition;users=debian-ruby@lists.debian.org
  and instructions are available on:
  http://wiki.debian.org/Ruby191Transition

- let everything migrate to testing

- fix the remaining RC bugs and get all the packages in shape. For
  packages maintained by the pkg-ruby-extras team, you can use:
  http://pkg-ruby-extras.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi
  http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org

Even if the packages you maintain are in good shape, do not hesitate to
fix others' packages: some of the maintainers have not been very active
lately, and might not have time to work on their packages.

Thanks!