Re: Status of ruby1.9 transition (plans)

Ruby 1.9 is not a production release. This only pretend to cover new things, and test them for the upcoming Ruby 2.0 version! This will ever be a non-production release.

Such as GNOME, the impar (2.17, 2.19...) versions aren`t packaged because are DEVELOPMENT VERSIONS.

Why pack it?

Regards,
Luiz Vitor Martinez Cardoso.