RFS: rabbit

Dear debian-mentors members and debian-ruby members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rabbit".

* Package name    : rabbit
  Version         : 0.5.3-1
  Upstream Author : Kouhei Sutou <kou@cozmixng.org>
* URL             : http://www.cozmixng.org/~rwiki/?cmd=view;name=Rabbit
* License         : Ruby's
  Section         : x11

It builds a binary package:
rabbit     - presentation tool using RD, a simple text format

This software has been unofficially packaged and distributed at
http://arika.org/tmp/rabbit.deb/ by akira yamada (ay) for two years.
I have made many improvements to make it suited for an official Debian
package (FYI: I first gratefully asked akira to become the sponsor,
but he says he was busy, so I was willing to look for another person).

Currently, lintian warns only one point about this package:

  W: rabbit source: dh-make-template-in-source debian/menu.ex
  N:
  N: This package contains debian/*.ex and/or debian/ex.* files installed
  N: by dh_make. These are intended to be filled in with the package's
  N: details and renamed for use by various debhelper commands. If they are
  N: not being used, they should be removed.
  N:

However, this is due to a temporary rename of debian/menu to
debian/menu.ex and I'd love to rename that file again in the next
version in which I'm planning to enable the Debian menu.  So, this is
a temporary issue.

The upload would fix a bug: 448594 (ITP)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rabbit/rabbit_0.5.3-1.dsc

Kind regards,
 Noritada Kobayashi