Re: PROBLEMAS PARA INSTALAR NETBEANS 6.0

Hola,

ejecute el comando siguiente:

export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun

Después intenta ejecutar netbeans.

filipe

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, Sander Hamel|ICI-Multimedia wrote:

Sorry my italian or spanish is a bit rusty.

Seems like an obvious error, you need to install the java JDK or
specify the path where it is installed.

Regards,

Sander