Re: Finding a maintainer for libintl-gettext-ruby

Paul van Tilburg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 10:55:05PM +0100, Vincent Fourmond wrote:
>> Nathanael Nerode wrote:
>>> This orphaned package has 1655 popcon installs, probably because it's
>>> used by apt-listbugs.
>>>
>>> Anyone on the Ruby team, or Junichi, interested in adopting it?
>>> The orphaning bug is at #374109.
>>   Hello !
>>
>>   I'll take it, but I'll need someone to sponsor me.
>
> You know that this is, within the team, always possible. :)
> I'd suggest you inject in in WIP, improve it and I'm sure one
> of the six (?) developers in the team can upload it.

  I've uploaded the package to packages-wip/libintl-gettext-ruby/ in the
SVN repository. I believe it is in a good shape. There wasn't much work
to do, I just switched to dpatch and checked that everything was fine.

  Could someone have a look and upload it ?

  Thanks,

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, PhD student