Re: Finding a maintainer for libintl-gettext-ruby

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 10:55:05PM +0100, Vincent Fourmond wrote:
> Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > This orphaned package has 1655 popcon installs, probably because it's
> > used by apt-listbugs.
> >
> > Anyone on the Ruby team, or Junichi, interested in adopting it?
> > The orphaning bug is at #374109.
>
>   Hello !
>
>   I'll take it, but I'll need someone to sponsor me.

You know that this is, within the team, always possible. :)
I'd suggest you inject in in WIP, improve it and I'm sure one
of the six (?) developers in the team can upload it.

Kind regards,
Paul

--
Student @ Eindhoven                         | email: paulvt@debian.org