Re: Debian Ruby Maintainers

On Sat, 2005-04-30 at 21:27 +0200, Paul van Tilburg wrote:
> There was some discussion on this list regarding the creation of a
> Ruby
> Maintainers Team.  This team would start first maintaing the
> supplement
> libraries to libruby, namely libruby-extras.  A project on Alioth has
> already been created (pkg-ruby-extras) and a Subversion repository is
> being set up.

Any news on this front?

I'm _really_ interested on seeing libsnmp-ruby[1] on Debian (used at
work), but I didn't ITPed it, since I think it would fit very well on
libruby-extras.

And well, let this mail be used also as a ping for everybody.

Cheers,

1: http://snmplib.rubyforge.org/

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> | http://www.damog.net/
 God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.