Re: ITP: libcmd-ruby -- library for building line-oriented command interpreters in Ruby

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 02:02:38PM -0400, David Nusinow wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 07:29:18PM +0200, Paul van Tilburg wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 01:05:25PM -0400, David Nusinow wrote:
> > > Note: I have an ITP open on libformatr-ruby (#295171) and both this library
> > > and formatr are very small, so I am hesitant to put them in their own
> > > packages. I plan instead to create an aggregate package (libruby-extras or
> > > something) with non-standard ruby libs that are helpful. If anyone would
> > > like to add some small ruby libs to this package and co-maintain it with
> > > me, please let me know so we can set up an alioth project for it.
> >
> > I would like to.
>
> Awesome! Does libruby-extras sound like a good name?

Well, hmm, the problem with the collection pkgs is always that the name
doesn't really indicate what it contains, but... libruby-misc,
libruby-extras, etc. sound ok.. can't think of anything else either.

Paul

--
Student @ Eindhoven                         | email: paulvt@debian.org
University of Technology, The Netherlands   | JID: paul@luon.net