Re: So what needs done / packaged?

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 10:26:18AM -0400, Chris Anderson wrote:
> On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 03:59:38PM +0200, Paul van Tilburg wrote:
> > And I guess having a look at RPA[1] is interesting too, it would be nice to
> > make that interoperable with Debian (Ruby).
> > I find it important to have a good policy, documentation infra structure
> > and such before trying to package the whole RAA. :)
>
> Ah, very true. Is there anything specific pending for the policy or is it in
> a position of just waiting for feedback?

Well, http://pkg-ruby.alioth.debian.org/ tells me it's only a draft. I
haven't looked into Perl and Python policy yet to compare. Maybe the
writers can enlighten us (if they're on the list).
I'm missing the documentation part and the part mentioned before on the
list (ruby version dependent programs).

Paul

--
Student @ Eindhoven                         | JID:   paul@luon.net