Re: future of the Debian Party Line mumble server?

On Thu, 2019-06-13 at 10:48 +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> I have grabbed mumble.debian.net and hope others in the RTC team will
> help run it.  For now it points to a Mumble instance of mine...

Great, thanks.

I don't know if it is possible to fix, but mumble complains about the
cert being for live.jones.dk instead of mumble.debian.net.

Would you mind migrating the branchable site to the Debian wiki and
talking to Joey Hess about converting it to a redirect?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise