Re: RFA: rtc.debian.org

On Sat, 25 May 2019 at 10:33, Jonas Smedegaard <jonas@jones.dk> wrote:

> Hi Matthew
>
> Quoting Matthew Wild (2019-05-25 10:39:55)
> > On Sat, 25 May 2019 at 08:43, Jonas Smedegaard <jonas@jones.dk> wrote:
> > > Quoting Elena ``of Valhalla'' (2019-05-01 13:09:14)

> > > Great!
> > >
> > > Are you already familiar with prosody?  With Ansible?
> > >
> > > You are most welcome in any case, I ask to help us understand who
> > > among us has what knowledge.
> >
> > I'm familiar with Prosody (I'm one of the developers) and happy as
> > always to help with stuff.
>
> Excellent to know we have an upstream developer on this list :-D
>
> You are listed as team member at https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/RTC -
> does that mean you have admin access to the services?

Sadly not. I'm not sure of the DSA policies, but given that I don't
have any official affiliation with the Debian project I don't know
that "random" people are granted access to infrastructure. If no
affiliation is required and assistance is needed then I'm certainly
more than willing to help out with stuff. That said, I do work with
Ansible daily, so can probably help out there too if needed - and that
probably removes any need for direct access to machines (except for
potential debugging, but I don't see this as a particularly complex
setup).

Regards,
Matthew