Re: Some observations from a first time debian.org XMPP user
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Some observations from a first time debian.org XMPP user
- From: Daniel Pocock <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 15:14:24 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAJt9-x5n1q4M+WPJvcQmqggNDJrwzy0He5xj+UUroaatU5xOvA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20170122100128.cdsa4ckwuex6xcj7@fama> <CAJt9-x5n1q4M+WPJvcQmqggNDJrwzy0He5xj+UUroaatU5xOvA@mail.gmail.com>
On 22/01/17 20:46, Matthew Wild wrote:
> Hope this is useful. Happy to assist if there are any questions,
> suggestions or feedback on any of the available options.
Matthew, thanks for the detailed reply about this
I've continue to receive some private messages from people concerned
about the problem, have there been any recent developments that we
should take advantage of for the debian.org server?