Desktop client in Debian Stable for voip and/or video conferencing?

Hi.

I would like to use the Debian RTC services more, but lack a good way to
be told when someone try to reach me.  Keeping an eye on a web page is
not going to work for me, I will need some desktop notification and a
desktop popup.  Are there any good voip and video conferencing client in
Debian Stable able to connect to the Debian RTC services, that can let
me know when someone is trying to reach me?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen