Re: Help to build golang-github-boltdb-bolt on riscv64

On Wed, 2022-06-08 at 15:31 +0800, Bo YU wrote:

> I am stuck here also, e,g, to try upgrade consul[1]. Now it is 1.8.7+dfsg1-5
> in sid, if I want to upgrade to the newest upstream 1.22. It will depend
> on other go package that was not introduced to Debian. It becomes
> complicated.

Those other packages will need to be introduced. An alternative might
be to update to a version that uses only packages already in Debian.

> In fact, I found the consul(1.8.7) has both bolt and bbolt in go.sum.
> I am not sure why because I have poor knowledge about go lanuage until
> now.

That seems strange, maybe try patching out bolt and seeing if it still
builds and the tests work fine?

--
bye,
pabs