Re: The brief status of Debian riscv porting --2022/08/12

Hi,

    It's good news for that setup two new riscv buildd machines in PLCT
China.

I also thinks this is the first buildd servers of Debian which location
in China mainland.

Thanks PLCT and all.

https://github.com/plctlab

在 2022/8/12 16:55, Bo YU 写道: