Cross build application for RISC-V architecture

Hello,

I am using Debian's development distribution sid in a docker container to cross build my application for the RISC-V architecture on a x64 host.

Some libraries, e.g. libbsd-dev:riscv64, are required to cross build my application.

To that end, here's what I did:

1. Add 'deb http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/ sid main' to /etc/apt/sources.list.
2. wget -O - https://www.ports.debian.org/archive_2022.key | apt-key add -
3. dpkg --add-architecture riscv64
4. apt update

However, it is not possible to install the package 'libbsd-dev:riscv64':

root@9e795efd28e9:/# apt install libbsd-dev:riscv64
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

libbsd0:riscv64 : Depends: libc6:riscv64 (>= 2.33) but it is not going to be installed
libmd0:riscv64 : Depends: libc6:riscv64 (>= 2.27) but it is not going to be installed

Installing the package 'libc6:riscv64' does not work either.

Do you have any suggestions to solve this problem?

Best regards
Alex