New to Debian/RISC-V

Hello everyone! I am new to Debian, and I was recommended to contact a group within debian-ports to ask about ways that I can contribute to the project. I am interested in learning more about RISC-V and helping out in any ways that I can.

Would someone be able to point me to some bugs/issues that are good for someone new that I can fix to start? I have already subscribed to the debian-riscv email list and read the Debian RISC-V pages. I have a RISC-V VM set up so I can start anytime.

Ileana