Re: Does a netinst iso image exist for qemu RISC-V ?

On 08/07/2018 03:51 PM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
> Given that there is no such thing as a "standard" platform for RISC-V
> then it isn't really reasonable to worry about this. Yet. There is a
> lot of talk about RISC-V and only a few companies have begun to really
> fabricate some hobby type boards.  The sifive folks are one of them and
> their hardware seems to be all that exists. However it is arduino type
> stuff or maybe "test" level type of hardware.  So it may be another year
> or more before an actual defacto common motherboard exists.

Well, we could add support to debian-installer for the board type that
is emulated by qemu-riscv-system. Since src:linux builds fine on riscv64,
one of the most important pieces for d-i support is already in place.

If anyone is interested working on this, I can help. I have d-i commit
access and I have done d-i work before.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz