Re: Port added to debian-ports infrastructure during the weekend

Hi,

On 2018-03-26 01:08, Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo wrote:
> You'll need qemu-system, from upstream at the moment, and a kernel +
> bootloader.  Some people are creating those and putting them in
> people.d.o, hopefully they'll see the email and reply in the thread.

You can find such a kernel there with the associated config file there
[1]. It is built from the riscv-linux-4.15 branch of the riscv-linux
repository [2], with an additional patch to support toolchains that
default to PIE [3]. bbl is built from the riscv-pk repository [4].

Note that we now have the cross toolchain needed to build the linux
kernel and bbl in unstable.

Aurelien

[1] https://temp.aurel32.net/riscv64/
[2] https://github.com/riscv/riscv-linux/tree/riscv-linux-4.15