This is just a kind idea

Hi there,

I am a sysadmin from south of France interested about Risc-V. I'm not a DD but a user of Debian from Woody to now. I got some icoBoard to start playing with libre FPGA toolchain and I hope acheive to switch my mind from VHDL to Verilog.

I will try to be online on IRC to get in touch (may have "timezone" problems). I may help to fight against failing builds or on other grunting tasks around the whole thing.

Hoping the best,

--
Ludovic Pouzenc
www.pouzenc.fr

This is GNU/Linux land. In silent nights you can hear the Windows machines rebooting.