Re: Pandora's Technology Box

> <quote who="Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton" date="Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at
08:58:00PM +0000">
> > also - i just wrote this:
> >
> > http://advogato.org/article/936.html
> >
> > which may be of interest to you - particularly in light of what you
> > say on the wiki and also i saw on the STS (i think) front page.
>
> Luke,
>
> This list is for discussion research of Debian. This has nothing to do
> with Debian and, as far as I can tell, research of any other sort. You
> might want to spare us this in the future.

 it requires explanation, which i didn't provide: i assumed that the
 indirect relevance would be clear, for which i apologise.

 l.

lkcl.net - visionary, spiritual healer (in training),
poet, free software advocate and creative architect
--
"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence.
This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."