Re: Upload of TeX Info 7.0.x to unstable?

Hi Hilmar and Sebastian,

On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 2:24 AM Sebastian Ramacher <sramacher@debian.org> wrote:
> On 2023-01-25 23:17:54 +0100, Hilmar Preuße wrote:
> > >
> > > Did you perform a test rebuild of the reverse build dependencies? That
> > > would make it every easy to answer the question whether its safe or not.
> > >
> > No, I did not. Could you trigger that or let me know how to do it?
>
> There's https://wiki.debian.org/MassRebuilds - best to talk to Lucas.

There is also the "ratt - Rebuild All The Things" tool written by
Michael Stapelberg, originally for the Debian Go Packaging Team, but
works on any other non-Go packages!  I am now trying it on libwebp
1.2.4-1 which I uploaded a while ago (which I didn't test with ratt
back then but thankfully didn't break anything), and it is running
great on my local machine!

"apt install ratt", and optionally "apt install dose-extra" too if it
didn't get installed, for better reverse-dependency checking (i.e.
more comprehensive list of packages to test rebuild).

Cheers,

Anthony