Re: Upload of TeX Info 7.0.x to unstable?

Am 25.01.2023 um 22:08 teilte Sebastian Ramacher mit:
On 2023-01-24 09:23:26 +0100, Hilmar Preuße wrote:

Hello Sebastian,

TeX Info version 7.0 was released last year at beginning of November and
was uploaded to experimental. We got a few bug reports, which were
addressed by upstream authors promptly.
Since then two bugfix releases appeared (currently 7.0.2) and we could
think about uploading to unstable. According to [1] we are neither in
the tool chain nor would this be a transition. Nevertheless we know that
a few(?) packages use makeinfo and texi2* to convert documents, so
uploading could cause breakage and FTBFS bugs when building docs.

Did you perform a test rebuild of the reverse build dependencies? That
would make it every easy to answer the question whether its safe or not.

No, I did not. Could you trigger that or let me know how to do it?

Thanks,
  Hilmar
--
sigfault