Re: Lots of buggy packages propagated to trixie today (?)

Hi,

On 22-10-2023 15:58, Sebastian Ramacher wrote:
Adding owner to the loop: Don, any idea what caused the RC bugs export
to miss all the non-pseudo package RC bugs? Would it be possible to fail
the export in such a case instead of providing partial RC bug data?

2023-10-10

[20:28:26] <elbrus> why, o why did this migrate to testing despite an RC bug https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libcleri
[20:28:39] <elbrus> I know the package and the bug....
[20:29:03] <elbrus> seems like britney got confused yesterday
[20:29:55] <elbrus> same for gitaly

It seems to have occurred more than once. So yes, we need a stronger guard against this.

Paul