Re: testing security uploads to bookworm-security

Hi Ansgar,

[Adding debian-wb-team@lists.debian.org list]

On Thu, Mar 09, 2023 at 01:16:21AM +0100, Ansgar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Salvatore Bonaccorso writes:
> > python-cryptography/38.0.4-3~deb12u1 was uploaded to security-master
> > as source only upload, the upload got rejected with:
> >
> > | Source-only uploads to NEW are not allowed.
>
> There were two issues:
>
>  - The override sync from ftp-master to security-master was not handling
>    the fancy new `-security` addition to suite names.
>
>  - `bookworm-security` was still configured to not accept any uploads
>    (as was done when the suite was created to prevent accidental
>    uploads).
>
> Both issues are now solved and the python-cryptography source upload was
> processed successfully.

Thank you for addressing both. I can confirm we have now partially
builds on the embargoed queue.

>From what I see there are the mipsel and mips64el builds missing and
according to a quick chat with Adam on IRC it is not that they are yet
just missing because of buildd overloaded. Actually bookworm-security
seems not yet configured to be handled by mipsel and mips64el buildds.

Wanna-build team, can you have a look and check the mipsel, mips64el
status (and actually if we are setup complete as well on buildd setup
for bookworm-security)?

Regards,
Salvatore