testing security uploads to bookworm-security

Dear security team,

It's the time of the season to ask you to consider testing that the next security suite is working as intended. In our checklist [1] it's mentioned to coordinate with you an upload to bookworm-security to confirm the build happens as expected. The checklist goes on to suggest a check that also a package needing signing works.

I recall Ivo and Salvatore coordinated that on IRC for bullseye although I can't find it in the logs. Can I be of any assistance?

Paul

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/ReleaseCheckList/BookwormCheckList