bookworm release date?

Dear Release Team colleagues, dear Boot team colleagues,

I just sent out a bits from the RT where I'm claiming that bookworm is in a good state. And now I'm going to be extremely bold now: aim for the shortest freeze in Debian history. What do people think of the idea to start picking a release date already?

Yes, I know the debian-installer is not a done deal, so kibi, please let us know where you think we stand with d-i (briefly is OK, I know you normally report extensively elsewhere) and when you think d-i can realistically be in a releasable state. (Saying: "in June" is fine, than we can plan accordingly).

Adam, I think we'd also want to do a point release before that time, e.g. to include a fix for bug #1029803. What do you think about it?

I'm not aware of difficult blockers, did I miss a bug here or there? It would be good to point us directly at it.

Paul
/me crosses his fingers.