Looking for help on transition workflow with package libevent

Hello release team,

I have a bug tagged serious in the package libevent I maintain [1], I've been told the solution is to start a transition workflow.

As mentioned in the transition doc [2], I uploaded the fixed package in experimental, but I'm wondering what does "Check the auto-generated "auto-<source>"" mean. Will my package appear on this list automatically or after I request a transition slot from the release team?

Thanks in advance for the help, sorry for the noob question, this is my first transition...

/Nicolas

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1023284
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/Transitions