please ignore autopkgtest regressions in src:cub and src:libthrust

Hi,

with the recent uploads of src:cub and src:libthrust I've added autopkgtests, which unfortunately are causing regressions. Please ignore these for now while I'll try to fine-tune them in the future.

Some tests are failing due to timeouts - is there is a way to increase the timeout values?
Or is it possible to use parallelism, i.e. building stuff with -j #P?
There is --build-parallel=N (which probably sets DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=parallel=N), but that does not seem applicable here since we are not building the package (no build-needed restriction), but only (a subset of) the testsuite (with some extra non-B-D packages available and different flags). I don't think '-j $(nproc)' would be a good idea ...

Andreas