Re: youtube-dl: needs version update to 2021.05.16 to continue working with youtube

Hi release team,

as you can see below it seems we are about to release with a non-working
youtube-dl.  I took over this package recently and have no idea whether
it was discussed before whether there is some solution for this
frequently changing package.

I do not want to do an upload to unstable without your agreement and I
hope you can come up with some good advise what to do.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

PS: Please be so kind to CC me in your replies.

--
http://fam-tille.de