Re: Please also unblock the other cpl-plugin-* packages

Hi Ole,

On 3/13/21 11:11 AM, Ole Streicher wrote:
I just found that you unblocked the packages cpl-plugin-hawki and
cpl-plugin amber, due to their fixing of grave/serious bugs (#984058 and
#984546).

There are however also other packages that had in fact the same bug
#984508; the bug author mentioned it there but didn't really open then.
Therefore, I fixed them as well (referencing all to the same bug). So
factically, they all fall into the same category.

Having separate bugs for each package puts the on our radar. Version tracking doesn't really work correctly when multiple packages close the same bug (and in fact, it isn't really the same bug, because it's present in each of these packages separately). But there's probably no point in changing that now.

Could I therefore ask you to unblock them as well? These are

For future reference: it's better to file an unblock request, to make sure the request doesn't get lost.

cpl-plugin-fors
cpl-plugin-giraf
cpl-plugin-muse
cpl-plugin-naco
cpl-plugin-uves
cpl-plugin-vimos
cpl-plugin-visir
cpl-plugin-xshoo

All unblocked.

These all have a targeted update that specifically fixed the mentioned bug.

Cheers,

Ivo