Please also unblock the other cpl-plugin-* packages

Dear Ivo,

I just found that you unblocked the packages cpl-plugin-hawki and
cpl-plugin amber, due to their fixing of grave/serious bugs (#984058 and
#984546).

There are however also other packages that had in fact the same bug
#984508; the bug author mentioned it there but didn't really open then.
Therefore, I fixed them as well (referencing all to the same bug). So
factically, they all fall into the same category.

Could I therefore ask you to unblock them as well? These are

cpl-plugin-fors
cpl-plugin-giraf
cpl-plugin-muse
cpl-plugin-naco
cpl-plugin-uves
cpl-plugin-vimos
cpl-plugin-visir
cpl-plugin-xshoo

These all have a targeted update that specifically fixed the mentioned bug.

Thank you!

Best

Ole