Re: Propose update of Telegram Desktop in Bullseye

Hi Nicholas,

On Sat, Dec 04, 2021 at 01:16:32PM +0300, Nicholas Guriev wrote:
> In this email, I would like to discuss the situation with updates of the
> telegram-desktop package in stable releases.

please don't do this. As in: please use a bug to have this discussion.

running 'reportbug release.debian.org' and then choosing 'bullseye proposed
updates requests' will make sure the right meta data is set for the bug, so
the stable release team will this request when they deal with these kinds of
request.

debian-release@lists.debian.org has too much traffic to deal with such kind
of requests without properly filed bugs.

HTH and thank you for maintaining telegram-desktop!

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

"I know what you're thinking" used to be an idiom but now it's a business model.