updating out-of-sync RC bugs on the day autoremoval would remove them

Hi Adrian,

Recently I have started filing RC bugs for packages that are out of sync
between unstable and testing. Most packages are not key packages and
without the package migrating to testing, get autoremoved. We noticed
that you have updated meta information on several of those bugs (thank
you in general for your QA efforts) on the day that the autoremoval
would remove the package from testing. I assume good faith, but there
are so many bugs updated this way that it doesn't look like coincidence.

We do allow autoremoval to be delayed by updates to the bug, but that is
to give extra time if progress is being made but the bug isn't solved
yet. If there isn't any progress, we ask you to not delay the
autoremoval with these updates. Either do the updates much earlier, or
hold off until the autoremoval happened.

Paul