Re: possible bug in auto-removals.

On 16/12/2019 21:02, Paul Gevers wrote:
Hi Peter,

On 16-12-2019 01:21, peter green wrote:
I have been observing a number of python cruft packages that are still
in testing recently, and I noticed that there seems to be an issue with
an auto-removal.
cruft has never been supposed to be in testing.

My understanding is that smooth updates is a feature that deliberately allows some cruft in testing to make it easier for transitions to complete.

I had assumed that you had expanded smooth-updates from library packages to other packages, looks like that assumption was wrong.

  There was a bug in
britney that we believe is fixed. The end of the output.txt has the
packages which shouldn't have been left in testing: