possible bug in auto-removals.

I have been observing a number of python cruft packages that are still in testing recently, and I noticed that there seems to be an issue with an auto-removal.

My understanding is that auto-removals is supposed to keep track of reverse dependencies and initially delay auto-removal, then later, if the package remains rc buggy for long enough, remove the reverse-dependencies as well.

However in the case of python-easydev auto-removals seems to be trying to remove python-easydev without also removing it's reverse dependency hinge. Any idea why?